Monday 2 October 2017

Sometimes it's easy ... sometimes not ...


As I intimated yesterday, sometimes creativity doesn't come so easily in fact it feels like hard work and sometimes I have to walk away.  Yesterday's debacle with the socks looks like it was the result of feeling ever so slightly off colour - the rest of my family started complaining about headaches and feeling not able to concentrate, so it looks like we have a virus in the house and I have an excuse for my inability with the circular needles :)

So, what is my excuse today?   I woke up with the intention of sewing all day and making lots of stock for my Etsy store, but only managed to sew 3 bags (which I am really quite pleased with as they've been WIPs since last winter!)   I just seemed to be on a go slow. And I feel like I'm not fully flexing my creative muscles here on the blog either, almost as if something is blocking my words and making it hard to write material that makes sense!  It doesn't seem to flow easily.

Well, I will take my 3 handbags as a lesson - one step at a time, all be it slowly, and I'll get there in the end.

Practise, practise, practise ....

Larissa x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Violets and Pinks

Just a few little musings today as I try to ease myself back into blogging. I really enjoy writing, but I must admit with working fiv...