Tuesday 3 October 2017

Sunbeams and Liberty


Today a little patch of sunshine found me in my creative space.  Amazing how sunlight lifts the spirits - I was already feeling creative, so this lovely light was an added bonus.  Messing about with Liberty fabrics also makes my heart smile!


Nothing too complicated - just a small patchwork 'patch' to put onto a messenger bag.  I promise you I will be setting up (Etsy) shop soon, and you can see what I've been beavering away at.  I enjoy the process of creating each piece individually, each item will be a one-off, hopefully some of that creative and calm energy will weave its way into my products (crumbs that sounds ever so commercial - it couldn't be further from the truth!)


I've been reading a lot lately about the go-slow movement, and it does sound delightful - but I'm not sure I'm that good at it. I would love to be though.  The ironic thing is that I think you have to work hard at it!  I suppose then it becomes a habit, second nature.  I would love it to be my second nature too, maybe it's something I can work and document here in my little piece of cyberspace.

Hmmm, I shall ponder that slowly ...

Larissa x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Violets and Pinks

Just a few little musings today as I try to ease myself back into blogging. I really enjoy writing, but I must admit with working fiv...