Thursday 2 November 2017

After the break

Choosing relaxation - a stroll along the cliff path at Shanklin
Well, I did say life might happen and stop my well laid plans for blogging 100 days non-stop - indeed it did!  I was laid low by a horrible flu-like bug for a couple of weeks and started a new job very recently which has tired my poor brain out - suppose that will happen after starting a very nearly full-time job after years of being a full-time mum/part-time worker.  I just didn't know what hit me!  It's good to be learning new things and new ways of working, as well as meeting new people.  It's not giving me time to ruminate as I could be prone to doing when spending lots of time by myself at home whilst wee man and hubby were out being busy at school and work.  So, it's a good sort of tired, the sort of tired you get from having 'done stuff' and making your brain work!

My socks ...
I'm still feeling a tad under the weather from my 'flu thing' - hoping I will feel well enough soon to take up running again after a significant amount of time not running.  I would love to do a park run early in the new year.  At the moment I get quite breathless, but have noticed that this week I can walk from the car to work slightly quicker :) 

... somebody else's socks ...
For now my creativity is very Christmas focussed as I knit socks for people and have a few handmade gifts to post overseas; I'd better get a move on - can you believe it's November already? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Violets and Pinks

Just a few little musings today as I try to ease myself back into blogging. I really enjoy writing, but I must admit with working fiv...