Tuesday 10 October 2017

Here and Now ... October 2017

Today's my first 'Here and Now', a link-up run by the lovely Sarah at Say Little Hen.  It's easy to join in: copy and paste her list into your blog, create your list, add photos and visit the blog to link-up (remember to link back to the post at Say Little Hen from your blog too).   You can also take part via Instagram, Say Little Hen has instructions for that as well :)






Loving ... buttons ... don't know why, but I always have ... especially putting my hand in the jar, Amelie style and letting the buttons drop through my fingers ...

Eating ... dairy-free yogurt!  ... in an effort to de-toxify my liver ... following Sandra Cabot's liver cleansing diet

Drinking ... rooibos tea ... for the reason listed above

Feeling ... a little bit sad ... missing my dog who went to doggie heaven in February, it still hurts, and I miss walking with him, he'd love the forest walks here ... and happy because I'm here with my boys

Making ... socks ... gloves ... winter is coming ...

Thinking ... I should go for more walks

Dreaming ... of hugging my big kids still living in Australia xxx

Click here to go to the post at Say Little Hen :)


Larissa x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Violets and Pinks

Just a few little musings today as I try to ease myself back into blogging. I really enjoy writing, but I must admit with working fiv...