Friday 6 October 2017

A Creative Day

I don't know if writing about being creative actually makes you more creative, but I've been on a roll today! 

Lovely Liberty
Firstly I made a little patchwork from my prepared Liberty fabrics, which will find itself on one of my messenger bags, which will then be put up for sale on my Etsy shop.  I will be doing a proper shop update very soon, and then you can see the treasures therein :)

Christmas is coming
I also managed to make the skirt of an apron, finish the other half of a pair of crochet granny square fingerless gloves and make a Christmas cake!  Oh and I bottled 2 and a half litres of blackberry gin, so now Christmas is sorted ;)

It feels good to have been so in the zone today, but I think I'll need a lie down to recover from all that productivity!

Larissa x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Violets and Pinks

Just a few little musings today as I try to ease myself back into blogging. I really enjoy writing, but I must admit with working fiv...