Thursday 28 September 2017

Setting my intention


It seems like forever since I started my first blog over at Create for Life back in 2007 - 10 years seems like a good point to stop one adventure and to step out into another, and wow, have a lot of things happened in those 10 years!  My eldest children left high school, have nearly completed uni and both moved out over the last 2 years; my dear Dad died; our life in Australia came to an end; a new life has begun in another part of the world; and my youngest has just started his time at high school in a new country. 

So it feels like the right time to start something new, to mark this new life of ours, back in our homeland.

I always like to start a new project with my intent, and here it is my hope to chronicle my creative journey, perhaps inspiring others as I go (that I would love to do) and sharing more of my art this time round.  In my previous blogging life I started out as a creative blog, and found I was journalling more about what was happening in our lives in the forest in Gooseberry Hill, Western Australia, as the blog progressed, which was a great way to stay in touch with family and friends 'on this side'.  Creatively, I really experimented with lots of artistic pursuits, and developed my confidence 'on that side' of the planet, and now my life has changed again I'm hoping to share more of what I enjoy of the creative process  and how it is important to me from a health perspective.  We will see!  More of this to come later I am sure ...

To finish, I fully intend to write my blog for 100 days starting from today just to get back into the stride of things, which should take me near to the end of the year (give or take a few days for emergencies ... life happens!)

Here's to creative pursuits!

Larissa x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Violets and Pinks

Just a few little musings today as I try to ease myself back into blogging. I really enjoy writing, but I must admit with working fiv...