Tuesday 17 April 2018

Here and Now

As usual here I am, entering at the eleventh hour!  There are other here and now stories to link to on the Say Little Hen blog :)






Loving //   The fact that spring finally is coming out of hiding!

Eating //   Far too much chocolate

Drinking //  Spicy orange fruity infusion!  Comforting beyond measure :)

Feeling //   Peaceful - long may it last

Making //   A mess ... playing with colours to paint better faces

Thinking //   About the good things in life ... like the hawthorn blossoms I saw this morning, and took the time to admire.

Dreaming //   All the lovely summer dresses I could make. 

Ooops!  On checking I've just discovered that the chance to link up my blogpost has expired, but I'm still publishing as it's a good exercise in gratitude and a lesson in meeting deadlines!

Join in next month with me (around the 10th of the month!)

Larissa x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Violets and Pinks

Just a few little musings today as I try to ease myself back into blogging. I really enjoy writing, but I must admit with working fiv...